We are looking for a person gifted in music who also has a heart for people and the local church to lead our times of corporate worship on Sundays and help grow our student ministry.
- Exhibit a vibrant walk with Jesus Christ through personal devotion and active service in Christ’s Kingdom and the local church.
- Able to uphold the Bible as the one source for truth and communicate the biblical values of Radiant Church as found in the Baptist Faith and Message 2001.
- Experience and leadership in a church and on a worship team.
- A desire to reach the lost, strengthen believers, and build the church in accordance with the vision of Radiant Church.
- Able and willing to become a member of Radiant Church by demonstrating commitment to our statement of faith and conduct.
- Proficient in music and able to lead the worship and tech teams.
Worship & Tech Responsibilities
- Work with the church leadership to create a Sunday service that exalts Jesus Christ and ministers to the hearts, minds and needs of the congregation.
- Lead and oversee the worship team: recruit and schedule volunteers, train and disciple members, recommend songs for Sunday, etc.
- Manage and oversee the tech team that maintains all Sunday digital technologies (sound, visual, live stream, propresenter, etc).
- Prepare and perform a diverse set of songs for a diverse congregation.
Students Ministry Responsibilties
- Oversee the administration and teaching of our biweekly youth group meetings.
- Lead the youth volunteer team to continue to improve on meeting the needs of youth in the church and broader community.
- Set an example of loving, befriending, and sharing with people who are new to the group and church.
- Plan and lead fun and safe events for the youth that also develop relationships centered on God’s word.
Education and Experience:
- 1+yrs. of related experience preferred, but not required.
- Ministry training preferred, but not required.
How to apply: Send resume, cover letter, and video of music ability to email@example.com